Saturday, July 13, 2013

Working Out

So. Very. Sweaty.
Trying to squeeze workouts in when I can. I belong to a gym and it is about 20 min away. I find that when I go, I can't help but run other errands nearby so it turns into an event where I'm gone for hours and I feel guilty and rushed for being gone so long.
Ripped in 30 is my go-to home workout. 30 min, sweating my literal ass off. It's a great, multi-muscle/cardio workout. I'm finding I really don't put the DVD at the very end of my day, while a load of laundry is in the dryer. Getting started too late means I've been passing out on the couch and waking up when C leaves for work.
Just yesterday I picked up a fitbit pedometer. I've known 10,000 steps a day is the goal and now that N is 2 I've been wondering how many steps I do chasing him, never mind exercising...the answer to that is 12,000. At least it was today. Going to keep that going to make sure I always get 10,000 steps in minimum. Workouts will be extra.
Keeping it short tonight. Too tired to get into the emotional side tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment